Unlimited Control. Endless Flexibility.
For most companies, the days of the onsite PBX are winding down. Hosted voice over IP (VoIP) represents the next logical step towards building a unified business communications platform. Taking voice services to the cloud saves significant capital expenditures by offering a budget-friendly opex model and relieves IT teams from the burden of managing on-premises phone systems.
Managed voice services also extend to contact center offerings that deliver superior customer care as well as Microsoft certified SIP trunking that cuts costs and delivers flexible call routing for onsite PBXs. With hosted voice in the cloud, you’ll experience new levels of system resiliency and quality of service while still maintaining control of vital communications.
- Hosted IP PBX – Our premier enterprise voice platform, VoiceMaxx CE, incorporates Cisco’s Hosted Collaboration Service (HCS) and includes advanced call routing and reporting, global scalability, and integration with workstream applications like Salesforce and Google. For midsized organizations, VoiceMaxx provides full PBX functionality including complete call management, unified messaging and support for mobile and remote workers.
- Cloud Contact Center – Today’s savvy consumers and a competitive marketplace call for an increased emphasis on improving customer interactions. West Cloud Contact delivers a highly scalable contact center solution with features such as intelligent call routing, CRM integration, call monitoring, and variety of recording options. West Cloud Contact Pro is a a fully blended inbound, outbound and multichannel contact center with robust features such as dynamic scripting, predictive dialing and available PCI compliant call recording.
- SIP Trunking – A signaling standard that defines a uniform to deliver voice services, SIP trunking has become an increasingly popular way for companies to reduce telephony spend while maximizing the investments made in legacy telecommunications infrastructure. Microsoft certified MaxxConnect offers flexible IP and TDM options and eliminates the need for local PSTN gateways and costly PRIs.
- Collaboration – Managed voice services work hand-in-hand with applications from leading providers, efficiently connecting you with colleagues and customers while enhancing productivity and mobility. From Cisco Jabber to Microsoft Skype for Business, our services complement and integrate with today’s leading collaboration tools.
- Professional Services – When it comes to consulting on complex cloud migration and enterprise-wide communication platforms, experience counts. Our professional services team has years of experience integrating unified communications applications in client environments and transforming the way companies communicate.
- Training and Adoption – The successful implementation of new technologies does not end with deployment to the desktop. True success is achieved when end users effectively embrace the applications, resulting in a measurable return on investment and increased business productivity. Our training and adoption services ensure the successful deployment of unified communications technologies.