Microsoft® Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time and money while freeing valued resources.
Office 365 combines familiar desktop solutions with cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services, including Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype and Teams.
Skype for Business Online and Teams offer rich features that allow you to interact and share materials with participants, providing the best in business collaboration solutions. Find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), video calls, or online meetings and from within the Office applications you already use every day.
- Connect from virtually anywhere
- Conduct online meetings
- Share your desktop, whiteboard and presentations
West is the only partner in the US delivering the full Office 365 suite with Skype for Business audio conferencing integration. West also offers a robust cloud-based contact center solution that delivers full native integration into both Skype for Business and Teams. And as a Microsoft certified Gold Cloud Productivity partner, West is dedicated to providing expert professional services and customer support to facilitate your move to the cloud – from migration planning and execution to post launch training and adoption.
CLOUD-BASED CONTACT CENTER INTEGRATION
West’s Cloud Contact Pro offers full native integration with Skype for Business Online and Teams for a complete, multichannel contact center solution that complements a Microsoft-based unified communications and collaboration strategy. With Cloud Contact Pro, you get:
- An improved customer experience and enhanced agent productivity with features such as dynamic agent scripting, flexible call routing, IVR, and in-depth management, monitoring and analytics
- Cloud-based call recording with quality monitoring, surveys and much more
Elevate customer service with over 400 available features and receive personal guidance from dedicated Success Managers and 24/7 support throughout the lifetime of your contract with West.
INTEGRATED AUDIO CONFERENCING FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING PROVIDER
With Reservationless-Plus you get an industry-leading audio conferencing platform with integration into Skype from Business Online, delivering an enhanced meeting experience.
- Enable external participants to join meetings
- Connect on multiple devices
- Call scheduling via Outlook
- PSTN dial-in and dial-out
- Mixed Skype for Business/Reservatioless-Plus recording
- End conference
- *0 in-call support
West provides top of the line audio conferencing with Reservationless-Plus in a variety of forms. No matter how you need to meet, Reservationless-Plus can fit your user’s schedules, needs, and budget.
- Can be used for audio-only conferencing
- Integrated with 14 conferencing platforms
- Outlook plug-ins are available to simplify scheduling
- MobileMeet app available to simplify scheduling and use
- Server-based recording options
- Robust in-meeting commands
- Simplified options for provisioning and account management
West offers a variety of products and services to help your company move to the cloud and make the most out of every product purchased.
- Free basic online training sessions
- Networking plans and services
- Deployment and migration Services
- Federation assistance
- Audio devices
- Enterprise voice capabilities
- Microsoft certified SIP Trunking with MaxxConnect from West
- Advanced training and adoption services available for purchase including on-demand recorded sessions, pre-packaged live virtual trainings, and customizable programs to fit any need
FLEXIBLE BILLING OPTIONS
West provides flexible billing and account management options.
- Per-minute usage based or flat rate billing options
- Easy online access to view usage and manage accounts
- Detailed usage reporting
- Custom invoicing options available
- Invoicing available in 44 countries in 30 different currencies
- 24/7 account management support
24/7 GLOBAL SUPPORT
West provides 24/7 technical support to end-users and administrators thanks to our collaborations support team comprised of highly technical, certified agents skilled in the entire suite of Office 365 applications. The collaborations support team maintains a direct connection to Microsoft’s advanced support teams and can assist with:
- Implementation and integration support
- End user support for audio conferencing
- Administrator and technical support
- Presale technical assistance and consultations
- Proactive product updates and alerts
West also has a team of over 1100 operators around the globe, with localized support available in 25 languages. Operators are available for in-call support by simply dialing *0.