Call Manager, our meeting and collaboration application enhances the way you communicate by making meetings convenient and easy to manage.
It improves your meeting experience with intuitive and powerful productivity enhancements in a hosted service that is integrated with the tools you already use every day.
It’s never been easier! Just follow the simple instructions below and you are on the way to your first visual audio experience.
Please note before proceeding with the following steps, ensure that you have administrator rights to perform the download and installation.
Download and Setup
During the install process, you will need to enter your login and password located in your welcome email. Be sure to have that information available or contact customer service to have it resent. Please note your participants are not required to download the application to join your meeting.
- Go to www.westuc.com/go and follow the Apple installation prompts.
- Enter your conference code/participant passcode as your login followed by your leader PIN/leader passcode for your password.
- When you’ve been successfully signed in, the Meeting Center desktop icon and a pop-up will appear confirming you are signed in.
Meeting Center Desktop Icon
Once installation is complete, you will see the Meeting Center icon in the Menu bar in the upper right corner of your desktop. From here, you can:
- Schedule meetings
- Start and join meetings
- Change your settings
- Check for application updates
If you do not install the meeting application, you can launch browser-only meetings to manage your audio participants online. You can utilize features such as view/share webcam video, mute, dial me, chat and open/close meeting room door.
Please note that the following features are not available in browser-only: Voice over IP, document sharing, integration with instant messenger, scheduling, calendars, contacts and audio contact look-up.
Schedule Meetings with iCal/Calendar for Mac
- To schedule a meeting, click the Meeting Center menu bar icon and select Create Meeting Invitation.
To customize the language of your meeting invitation, click the down arrow below the Call Manager icon and make your selection. The meeting information will populate in this language.
- This will launch your calendar and auto-populate your calendar event entry with all the details you and your participants will need to join your meeting.
Additional content can be added to the body of the email to customize your message.
Start Your First Meeting
- From the desktop menu, select Start Meeting.
- Enter your details on the left under My Information.
- Select how you wish to join the audio portion of the meeting from these four options:
- Call Me: Choose your country and enter a phone number for the system to dial out to you.
- Dial In: View dial-in access numbers and conference code which you can dial from any touch tone device.
- I’m Already On: You are already connected to the audio or wish to have a web only meeting.
- VoIP: Join audio using Voice over IP softphone.*
*Please note additional instructions / requirements for computer audio are on the next page.
4. Click Start Meeting.
Alternatively, you can also click the link to join the meeting from your own email calendar invite. If you are accessing the meeting from a device on which the meeting application is not installed, simply go to the URL listed in your welcome email and log into your account with your login and password.
Download a copy of this guide for addtional information and instructions.