WebEx Event Center:
- Provides comprehensive enrollment and email options that you can customize
- Supports program management so that you can group events by partners and products
- Allows hosts to generate reports before or after events
- Allows hosts to track where attendees are coming from and their lead scores
- Provides a recording repository where you can host your recordings
You will need to download the WebEx Event Manager. The first time you start or join an event, it is automatically downloaded to your computer, but you can download it at any from your Support page. For a detailed list of the computers, operating systems, and browsers that work with WebEx Event Center, see Cross-platform Features and Known Issues.
These are the system requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista running IE 6/7 or Firefox 2, with Flash 9 or above plug-in
- Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 running Safari 3 or Firefox 2, with Flash 9 or above plug-in
- WBS 27 supported Linux distribution running Firefox 2 with Flash 9 or above plug-in
The event can be hosted on Windows, Mac, or Linux; however, hosting on Mac or Linux introduces additional limitations in the Flash client. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that you host the event only on Windows.
The Flash client has these limitations:
- Cannot be the first person to join the event even if the Allow attendee to join the meeting before the host option is enabled.
- Annotation tools are not supported
- Remote Control is not supported
- Cannot save chat, polling, and Q&A
- Cannot be promoted to Panelist
- Cannot view animations in presentations
- Cannot view shared Web content
- TSP teleconference is not supported
- Cannot view attendee list
- Only English is supported
Relevant Resources & Insights
Narrow Your Choices
Your Go-to Cisco Solutions Provider
Cisco unified communications and collaboration solutions, equipment, and support - all from a single provider you know and trust.