With top-level certifications from leading technology providers, West Unified Communications Services has established the credibility and experience to consult, design and implement successful communications platforms for companies of all types and sizes.
Exceptional Consulting Starts with Exceptional People
When it comes to consulting on complex cloud migration and enterprise-wide communication platforms, experience counts. That is why our consultants are at the top of the industry in experience and expertise, as proven by our large collection of individual and company-wide certifications.
West UC has achieved the highest levels of certification recognized by technology leaders such Cisco and Microsoft. These Gold partnerships mean that you’re working with technicians who know your issues, know the solutions and know how to effectively make our technology work for you.
Proven Process Over Years of Consulting
Overcoming your IT challenges begins with putting our proven methodology to work for your company. We understand that no two companies are the same; therefore, we tailor our approach for each client. It all starts with a formalized project management process.
Our Management Process:
- Discovery, planning and design
- Solution build and pilot phase
- Deployment and implementation to the entire company
- Training, adoption and support services to help maximize the value of your investment
- Ongoing support and maintenance
What Makes West UC Professional Services Different?
Technology-agnostic UC Solution
Many companies grow through acquisition and are left with disparate systems across office locations. Whether it is Microsoft, Cisco or another brand of communications technology, our cloud-based platform can integrate the entire enterprise together on a single, unified platform.
Our focus is on developing solutions, not selling products. We know that one size does not fit all and that product-based solutions can limit clients. We approach each consultation with a clean slate and design custom solutions that make technology work for you.
A Customized, Consultative Approach
Your unified communications solution should fit your specific needs - that is why our Professional Services team takes a consultative approach, taking a deep dive into how your business process works in order to fully understand how we can best put unified communications to work for you.
Portfolio of Professional Services
Voice and Enterprise Telephony
- PBX integration with legacy platforms
- Voice over IP (VoIP) implementation
- Voicemail and unified messaging
- Unified messaging solutions
- SIP Trunking integrations
Enterprise Messaging (IM/Presence)
- Microsoft LCS/OCS to Lync/Skype for Business or Cisco Jabber migration
- Lync or Jabber implementation
- Presence-enabled business processes and workflow
Conferencing and Collaboration
- Integration with cloud conferencing solutions
- Implementation of premises-based solutions for conferencing
- Implementation of a hybrid (premises-cloud) conferencing solution
- Server consolidation through Server Virtualization
- Storage virtualization through Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)/Virtualization experience Infrastructure (VXI)
- Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud architecture and integration
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR)
- De-duplicated Data Backup and Replication
- WAN upgrade and optimization
- LAN, Wireless LAN implementation
- Security, compliance assessment and implementation
- Datacenter and virtualization
- Utility computing - applications and desktops provided from the cloud
- Hosted services - email, backups, and monitoring from the cloud
- Managed services - per device price supporting your assets
- Office 365 migration
- Lync private cloud migration
- Cisco WebEx integration/user migration
- Single Sign-On integration
Training and Adoption
- Drive smooth adoption of unified communications across the company
- Implementation of business processes to result in cost savings and productivity enhancement
- Administration, conferencing, collaboration, and various other Cisco and Microsoft-based solution trainings available