Finding new ways to increase your company’s visibility and tell your corporate story in a unique and engaging way can be challenging. Workplaces are becoming more global, and people’s preferences for interactive, mobile-friendly content are increasing. It’s important to consider different ways of communicating with your key stakeholders to ensure your message is heard.
Webcasting and online video can help you deliver informative, engaging experiences to your audiences with real-time interactivity and measurable analytics. Consider webcasting your next high-profile event:
- Product launches
- Town hall meetings
- Employee events
- Executive briefings
- M&A announcements
We manage more than 16,000 webcasts per year for more than 3,300 companies. Every webcast we produce is assigned to a dedicated webcast service manager who provides you with personalized support, training and best practices, and post-event reporting.
We’ll manage every aspect of your webcast so you can focus on your event and the people attending it. Your event can include:
- Dedicated webcast service manager who will provide personalized support, including scheduling your webcast, training your team, monitoring your event, and providing you with post-event analytics.
- Brand-centric webcast experiences customized to the look-and-feel of your corporate brand.
- Interactive features like surveys, comment streams and ‘Ask a Question’ capability to help increase participation.
- Seamless mobile experiences for attendees on the go. With an HTML5 player that requires no software to download and responsive design, your webcast is easily accessible on tablets and smartphones.
- Actionable analytics that give you insight into audience participation―from registration rates to how people engaged with your presentation.
- Production & A/V support from our experienced onsite producers will work with you to design an event within your budget, and provide advice on venue selection an equipment rental.
- Multi-language capabilities and translation services to help you meet the needs of your global audience.
Global scale and local support from our operation centers on three continents and staff in 10 countries.