Your online newsroom is a destination for people who are looking for straight-from-source news and information about your business―it’s an important communication channel between you and your key stakeholders. But you might be missing opportunities to engage your visitors and present a positive brand image if your content is outdated and poorly organized, and your web pages aren’t mobile-friendly.
By including multimedia galleries, news releases, executive bios, FAQ, media contacts and fact sheets, your newsroom becomes a hub of information that is current, sharable and relevant. You not only keep your stakeholders informed, but you also tell a strong story about your company.
We’ll help you build and manage a dynamic PR Newsroom with features that include:
- Intuitive content management system (CMS) that lets you make updates with ease.
- Help when you need it from your dedicated website service manager and our 24/7 support team.
- Automated posting of news releases to your newsroom when they are distributed.
- Seamless mobile experiences and responsive design that lets viewers on-the-go enjoy your newsroom on any tablet or smartphone.
- Fresh, flexible design with newsroom templates to match the look and feel of your corporate site.
- Newsroom analytics so you can track email alert subscriptions, traffic trends, referring sites, popular keywords, frequency of visitors and more.
- Security features to help safeguard your content and ensure only authorized users can make updates.
- Multi-language capabilities to deliver a localized experience to your audience.