The world of unified communications is expanding. As bigger, more disruptive technology enters the marketplace, from AI to IoT and countless others, there is an ever-growing number of companies struggling to get ahead of the crowd. With so much intense competition out there, it’s becoming harder for any organization – large or small to differentiate themselves in the industry.
The good news is that no matter what you do, or what you sell, one thing will always stand out to your customers is the experience you can offer. In fact, customer experience is predicted to overtake product and price as the key differentiator for companies by 2020. But before you leap into action, this guide gives you a very thorough breakdown of the pros and cons of cloud-based solutions and what to look for in selecting the foundation for super-charging customer experience for your brand, including:
- How CX can help your business and how CCaaS creates a more engaging customer experience
- The benefits of taking your contact center to the cloud
- The key CX technologies in a CCaaS strategy
- What to know before you invest in CCaaS
- Should you combine CCaaS with UCaaS?