Meet Cisco Webex Hybrid
Cisco Webex Teams, formerly known as Cisco Spark, provides a persistent virtual environment for one-to-one messaging, chat, and content sharing, as well audio, video and web meetings.
- Securely send unlimited messages and share files
- See files instantly without a download to get to the important information fast
- Work confidently with end-to-end content encryption so that only the intended recipients can read shared messages and files
- Start face-to-face meetings with screen sharing to accelerate decision making
- Review a history of messages and files so that everyone can always be up-to-date regardless of time zone or location
- Participate from a mobile device, computer, or even a browser for anywhere, anytime collaboration
When coupled with VoiceMaxx CE, our enterprise unified communications as a service solution that builds upon and extends Cisco’s Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), Webex Teams can also offer voice and video calling within or outside your organization.
By partnering with West, you can extend the advantages of Webex Teams with advanced call control and routing, calendar access and scheduling, and corporate directory services.
Cisco Webex Hybrid includes:
- Business phone line/DID
- Long distance
- Voicemail with unified messaging
- IM/presence with softphone
- One to one video
- Call recording
- Multiple/mobile device support
- Powerful reporting and dashboards
- Enhanced E911 integration options
Most VoiceMaxx CE packages also include InterCall Reservationless-Plus audio conferencing, with an easy to use an easy to use mobile app and convenient *0 access to operator assistance.
Never Miss a Call
Your calls ring everywhere. Answer from your Spark app or your Cisco IP Phone. Callers will never know you weren’t at your desk. Your contact list and call history is synced across all your devices.
More than Calling
When calling other Cisco Webex Teams users, easily transition from a phone call to a screen share on any device. No need to set up a formal meeting.
Cisco Webex Hybrid Call Service has two components: Call Service Aware and Call Service Connect. Call Service Aware makes Cisco Webex aware of calls within your existing Cisco call control. Call Service Connect can enable calls between Cisco Webex and your existing call control so that they appear to users as one system.
With Webex Hybrid Call Service, you can extend your office phone to your desktop and mobile devices. Call Service provides interoperability between Cisco Jabber and Webex Teams so that you can take and make calls from your desk phone, Jabber or Webex, providing an enterprise softphone with voice, video and desktop sharing functionality along with integrated call history.
Choose Jabber or Webex Teams to call anyone without worrying about which application you or the other person is using.
- Be reached on one number whether using Webex Teams, Jabber, or a desk phone
- Access everyone you need no matter what application or device they’re using, including company extensions, PSTN numbers, Webex Teams-only users, and even video bridge numbers
- Dial PSTN numbers from the Webex Teams app just as you would from your desk phone
- Start a call on a mobile device and seamlessly switch to a room system mid-call
With Calendar Service you can connect your business calendars to streamline scheduling for workers across the organization.
- Schedule meetings from your mobile device’s calendar app, Microsoft Outlook, or Outlook Web Access
- When hosting a meeting, add @webex into the location field to add your WebEx meeting room details
- Add @spark to create a Webex Teams room for all meeting invitees, allowing the conversation to start before the Webex meeting and even continue afterward
Webex Hybrid Directory Services provide access to contacts in the cloud. Connect Active Directory to Cisco Webex Teams to enable a user to see all company contacts in the Cisco Webex Teams app so that they can click to meet, message, or call. It also provides user synchronization between Microsoft Active Directory and Cisco Webex user management.
Hybrid Directory Service simplifies the administrative experience by automatically synchronizing Microsoft Active Directory users with Cisco Webex (creating, updating, deleting) so that users are always current in Cisco Webex Teams. With Active Directory synchronization and single sign-on features, you have both administrative simplicity and enhanced corporate security.
Work from any Device
Webex Teams works on virtually any device to enable anytime, anywhere collaboration. Plus, the Webex Teams app turns your device into a softphone, further enhancing ease of connection and rapid response.
- 8 Top Business Drivers for Unified Communications
- Case studies: Berkeley Research Group, St. Elizabeth Healthcare and Morrison Supply
- Maximizing Cisco Webex Teams with a Hybrid Approach
- Learn why West is Your Go-to Cisco Solutions Provider
Cisco Collab Flex licensing makes it easier to migrate to the cloud. Read more about it:
- Video: Collab Flex Licensing Made Simple
- 4 Ways Cisco Collab Flex is Revolutionizing Cloud Migration