Get Truly Unified with West
To experience the full benefits of Microsoft Skype for Business, you need to add audio conferencing. As the leading global conferencing provider West Unified Communications Solutions enables conference participants to join to join via PSTN phone lines and provides enhanced in-call controls.
AUDIO CONFERENCING SOLUTIONS FOR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
On its own, Microsoft® Skype for Business can only go so far – to experience the full benefits of your Skype for Business licenses, you need to complete your collaboration package using audio conferencing solutions from West Unified Communications Services. These integrated solutions allow your voice services to be truly unified by enabling participants to join via PSTN phone lines and providing enhanced in-call controls.
INTEGRATED AUDIO CONFERENCING FROM THE LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER
Skype for Business offers rich features that allow you to interact and share materials with participants, providing the best in collaboration solutions. However, there are times when attendees might be unable to join due to lack of access to the Internet or a PC while traveling, network connectivity issues or firewall restrictions. To extend meeting access, and for high-quality audio and enhanced call controls, West UC delivers seamless audio integration with Skype for Business. Integrated audio from West UC allows participants to dial into Skype for Business meetings via multiple devices using our industry-leading Reservationless-Plus® audio conferencing platform. It offers a range of features including:
- Call scheduling via Outlook®
- PSTN dial-in and dial-out
- Mixed Skype for Business/Reservationless-Plus recording
- *0 in-call support
- End conference
West UC audio conferencing is backed by a team of over 1100 operators around the globe, with localized support available in 25 languages. We offer toll-free numbers in 83 countries and local dial-in numbers for 34 major cities around the world. Our audio conferencing has a predictable uptime of 99.9%, but should you need support, you can reach an operator in-call by simply dialing *0.
WHY WEST UC FOR AUDIO CONFERENCING INTEGRATION?
- The only Microsoft-certified audio conferencing partner delivering services globally
- US and EMEA partner delivering the full Office 365 suite combined with audio conferencing integration
- Over 77,000 customers worldwide, from SMBs to enterprises, including 84% of Fortune 100
- In 2013, we delivered 148 million conferences and over 25 billion voice minutes
- 20 years systems integration experience
- Hosted participants from 179 countries – 93% of the world
START A MEETING EASILY FROM MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS
- With West UC audio integration, a participant can join a Skype for Business meeting via telephone.
- Dial-in information is automatically populated in the Outlook meeting reminder.
West UC provides 24/7 technical support in 25 languages to end-users and administrators thanks to our collaborations support team comprised of highly technical, certified agents skilled in the entire suite of Office 365 applications. The collaborations support team maintains a direct connection to Microsoft’s advanced support teams and can assist with:
- Implementation support
- Skype for Business/audio integration support
- End user support
- Administrator support
- Presale technical assistance and consultations
- Proactive product updates and alerts
To get your audio conferencing account set up, give us a call at 855.217.4145