Best of 2019: Meet Intrado Digital Media
2019 has been a busy, busy year here at Intrado Digital Media!
From announcing our new company name and brand to launching our all-in-one PR solution in North America, 2019 has been a year of progress in our mission to help clients more effectively connect and communicate with their audiences.
We also created a new video series Meet Intrado Digital Media to showcase the amazing people who make up this company.
Through this special video series, we wanted to give you an exclusive look inside of our business, getting to know our subject-matter experts and their unique perspectives—on topics across marketing, public relations, internal communications and investor relations.
Now, we’ve got all the episodes from 2019 available on demand. Check them out below, and on behalf of everyone here at Intrado, I’d like to wish you happy holidays and a prosperous new year.
- Episode 1: Marketing With Microinfluencers – For our first episode, I interviewed Chelsey Chubb, onboarding coach at Ambassador—the world’s number one referral marketing software and a recent Intrado Digital Media acquisition. Chelsey discussed the topic of microinfluencers and why they’re so important for your marketing campaigns.
- Episode 2: IR Websites – Our second episode featured Kerry Kiley talking about the importance of IR websites, and how to tell your company story to investors and analysts.
- Episode 3: Level Up Your Webcasts (Part One) - Our third episode featured Joel Fajardo discussing ways to take your webcasts to the next level.
- Episode 4: Level Up Your Webcasts (Part Two) – Joel came back to share even more tips in episode four!
- Episode 5: Referral Marketing – I chatted with Amity Kapadia, Content Marketing Director at Ambassador (now part of Intrado), about why a referral marketing strategy is a must-have for every marketer in 2020.
- Episode 6: The Creative Side of IR Websites (Part One) – Blake Romine stopped by to share more best practices for your IR communications when it comes to building your website.
What to Read Next: