Best of 2019: In the Know
On top of announcing our new company name and brand and launching our all-in-one PR solution in North America, 2019 also saw us debut a brand-new video series: In the Know with Intrado.
In these videos, we showcased important topics across marketing, public relations, internal communications and investor relations—everything you need to make your strategy a success.
If you couldn’t watch them all (or you just want to go back and see them again) this year’s episodes are now available on demand.
Check them out below—and stay tuned for more in 2020!
- Episode 1: Repurposing Webinar Content – For our first episode, we shared ways webinars can be repurposed and leveraged as evergreen assets in future marketing campaigns.
- Episode 2: The Value of Live Webcasts – In this episode, we focused on the topic of webcasting; specifically, how live webcasts provide direct and interactive communication through video—something you don’t get out of a blog, email or social posts.
- Episode 3: The Importance of Online Reputation Monitoring - Online reputation monitoring is a way to measure and review the health of your company’s reputation, specifically in the digital space. Its helps you to understand your brand’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Episode 4: Best Practices for a Powerful Podcast – If you’ve always wanted to create a podcast, here are 5 tips you can use to make your podcast series a success.
- Episode 5: Meet Notified – Notified is the first end-to-end PR workflow automation platform letting you listen, connect, publish, amplify and measure your campaigns. It’s now available in North America!
- Episode 6: Solution Showcase – On Dec. 4-5, we hosted our first-ever Solution Showcase, a virtual event highlighting all of our cutting-edge technology across webcasting and streaming, PR workflow solutions and more. Featuring product demos from our team of experts, live Q&A sessions and prizes, this entire event is now available on demand.
- Episode 7: Client Summit – Our second annual client summit, “Telling Y/Our Story,” featured speakers and thought leaders from ViacomCBS, Contently, 9thCO and more in special panel discussions. If you weren’t able to attend the live event and experience the sessions, then I have good news—all of the panels are now available on demand. Watch the highlights!
What to Read Next: