Best of 2019: Intrado Digital Media Client Summit
As we get closer and closer to the beginning of a new year (and decade), it's time to reflect on everything we've accomplished at Intrado Digital Media. From announcing our new company name and brand to launching our all-in-one PR solution, 2019 has been a year of progress in our mission to help clients more effectively connect and communicate with their audiences.
To look back at the busy and exciting year that was, we'd like to share the very best of 2019 in a series of blog posts—starting with this one about our annual client summit.
The 2019 Intrado Digital Media Client Summit, “Telling Y/OUR Story,” was filled with amazing conversations about the future of marketing, public relations, internal communications and investor relations.
But for those of you who could not attend, we’ve got you covered with all the great content that came out of New York City.
We had experts from ViacomCBS, HuffPo UK, Mozilla, Merck, Nasdaq, Burton-Taylor and more sharing best practices across a variety of topics. And now, we have it all on demand.
Check out the sessions below, featuring amazing panel discussions and speakers, and use these insights to help improve your communications in 2020.
- Making the Most of Website Data - We show you how to make the most of your website data, whether you work in PR, marketing or investor relations. Watch now.
- Incorporating User-Generated Content - We discuss the ways to incorporate UGC into your campaigns, how technology can help automate sharing and highlight compelling examples of brands using UGC to their advantage. Watch now.
- Solving the Riddle of Quantity vs. Quality - We share best practices about how to increase the quality of your content, so it achieves the results you’re looking for. Watch now.
- Making Meaningful Connections with Multi-Channel Engagement - You’ll learn how to effectively use technology and data across channels, why you must strive to get one, holistic view of the customer and which companies are doing multi-channel the best. Watch now.
- The Road to IPO - You’ll learn what communication strategies and partnerships need to be in place pre-IPO, why it’s important to leverage post-IPO momentum and press and how to mitigate surprises along the way. Watch now.
- The Growing Importance of Measurement in PR - In this special session, featuring speakers from both London and New York, you’ll learn what key PR metrics you should be looking at across digital platforms, how AI and machine learning are impacting PR measurement and why curation and human analysis are still important. Watch now.
- The Timeless Art and Surprising Neuroscience of Stories – You’ll learn how stories make our brains want to buy, the four keys for creating immersive content and which companies are creating the best brand storytelling. Watch now.
- What Journalists Want: Writing Better Press Releases - You’ll learn the common mistakes companies make when crafting releases, why adding multimedia content to your release is more important than ever before and what the future holds for the press release. Watch now.
- Get Your Message Out Flawlessly, Every Time - You’ll learn how to overcome common challenges when engaging an internal audience, why using an eCDN is so important and what tech best practices you should use in future communications. Watch now.
- Relationship Marketing to Drive Engagement and Acquisition - You’ll learn why relationship marketing helps drive consumer engagement, how to better understand the customer journey and what tech you can use to implement relationship marketing campaigns. Watch now.
- PR Measurement in Action - You’ll learn how setting smart goals can improve business results, why PR measurement needs to be done throughout the entirety of a campaign—not just the end—and what types of frameworks can help improve your measurement strategy. Watch now.
What to Read Next: