The Inner Circle Guide to Cloud-based Contact Center Solutions (3rd edition) investigates key customer contact solutions, providing a detailed and definitive view of the reality of implementing and using these technologies, with a look at what the future holds.
The guide answers questions such as:
- Is it best to wait until we can move everything to the cloud, or do it bit-by-bit? Which sorts of functionality work best in the cloud?
- What guarantees should we look for from a cloud provider in terms of security and performance? How does GDPR and the huge fines threatened for data leakage alter this?
- Where do the biggest cost savings come from? How can we show that there’s a real ROI from moving to the cloud?
- What do most successful cloud customers have in common and what are the pitfalls to avoid?
- Our existing systems are heavily customized and we’re concerned about integration or having to give up necessary functionality. How are other companies handling this?
- What can cloud do to integrate the back office and knowledge workers elsewhere in the organization?
Statistics within this report refer to the US industry, unless stated otherwise.