West Unified Communications Services and Adobe have joined forces to provide you the ability to captivateyour audience by integrating InterCall Reservationless-Plus® audio conferencing service with Adobe’s cutting edge online collaboration solution, Adobe® Connect™.
AUDIO CONFIGURATION FOR SITE ADMINISTRATORS ONLY
To begin audio configuration, go to your Adobe Connect website and follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Adobe Connect website using your login credentials found in your Adobe Connect welcome email.
- Once you are logged in, click Administration at the top of the screen.
- Select Audio Providers from the navigation menu at the top of the screen.
- Under the Provider Information list, highlight InterCall.
- Under Provider Information, click Edit and then select Enabled in the drop-down menu to configure the audio integration. The settings should appear as follows:
- Provider Name: InterCall
- Provide Status: Enabled
- Provider Type: Integrated Telephony Adaptor
- Click Save to save your settings.
Now that you have enabled InterCall as your audio conferencing provider, individual meeting hosts can now configure their profiles to use InterCall Reservationless-Plus audio conferencing in conjunction with Adobe Connect web meetings.
For more information on how to set up and use audio integration with Adobe Connect, please reference the Adobe Connect Audio Controls Guide for Meeting Hosts.