Share documents, presentations, and applications anytime, anywhere. Conduct regular meetings among geographically dispersed staff members. And hold engaging and creative sessions with customers, colleagues, or internal teams.
Meet Online Just as If You Were Face to Face
Launch or join a meeting using a web browser, mobile phone, or tablet device. Give attendees the option to connect by phone or integrated audio on their computer, regardless of location. Make online meetings even more engaging with high-definition video that automatically switches to the current speaker.
Count on Cisco for Highly Secure, Scalable WebEx Service
Cisco® WebEx collaboration solutions help minimise costs and optimise IT resources. WebEx web conferencing solutions are delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, and are easy to roll out and scale throughout your organisation. The Cisco Collaboration Cloud is a global network designed specifically for highly secure delivery of on-demand applications. It offers a scalable architecture, consistent availability, and multilayer security validated by rigorous independent audits, including SSAE-16 and ISO 27001.
Make Online Meetings Easy and Productive with These Powerful Features
Document, Application, and Desktop Sharing
- Share content with remote attendees in real time. Pass control to attendees so they can share their desktops, or annotate yours.
Interactive Multimedia Experience
- Engage your audience by incorporating multimedia in your presentations, including PowerPoint, Flash animations, audio, and video files.
- View videos from up to seven attendees. Or select full-screen mode to view the active speaker in the main video panel, with other participants’ video displayed as thumbnails. And for the most detailed video view, select the expanded full- screen option to view the active speaker in true high-definition, 720p display resolution.
- Meet with anyone using WebEx meeting solutions on all common operating system platforms. These can include Windows, Mac, Linux, and Solaris, as well as mobile devices.
- Focus on who’s talking with active speaker technology, which automatically displays the current speaker’s video on the large active speaker window. Keep the speaker’s video on your screen even during desktop and application sharing. Or lock the video display on a single speaker to focus on only one presenter when necessary.
- Deliver full-screen views for attendees while you manage meeting activity behind the scenes.
Meeting Recording, Editing, and Playback
- Record meetings and applications for future reference, training, or demonstrations.
Desktop Integration Suite
- Initiate meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions.
One-Click Meeting Access
- Start a meeting and invite attendees instantly from your desktop, taskbar, or favourite applications.
Easy Meeting Invites
- Send invitations and reminders using an automated phone call, text message, email from your local client, or instant messaging.
- Use single sign-on to access WebEx Meeting Center and other enterprise applications. Or explore other integrations with Cisco Collaboration products.