West Cloud Contact Pro Call Flow Editor
In the old days, on-premises call centers systems were expensive and inflexible. They could only be administered by the IT team and changes took forever to implement. So, functionality wouldn't be fixed until a major upgrade. But nowadays, as cloud growth continues, a contact center solution should be able to adapt and respond to change as quickly as your business does. So, how do you make this a reality when even most cloud systems lack the vital flexibility needed?
The answer is the Contact Flow Editor, available with West Cloud Contact Pro. Our simple drag-and-drop system means that contact center managers can easily tailor the system themselves with no reliance on the IT department.
- Map out the best customer journey based on real-time information from connectors into your CRM or database and deploy it instantly
- Customize your agent desktop to handle multiple channel types - route calls, messages, or chats to the right place as soon as they make contact
- Present a customized range of options and targeted offers or even build a survey option at the end of the call allowing customers to rate their experience
- Include way-point tags so that each customer route taken can be reported against to allow further optimization
- Deal with unexpected external events in real-time rather than waiting days or weeks
- Modify your call flow to allow customers a virtual place order with a call back option and deploy it live in minutes, or trigger an outbound contact if their query hasn't been resolved
Updates and new features are released quarterly, so you always have access to the latest functionality.