Microsoft® Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time and money while freeing valued resources.
Office 365 combines familiar desktop solutions with cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services: Office Professional, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online.
With Office 365, offered by West Unified Communications Services, you have access to a combination of features and services that you won’t find anywhere else. In fact, West UC is the only partner in the US delivering the full Office 365 suite with Skype for Business audio conferencing integration. And as a Microsoft certified Gold Unified Communications partner, West UC is dedicated to provid.ing expert professional services and customer support for the entire suite.
INTEGRATED AUDIO CONFERENCING FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING PROVIDER
Skype for Business Online offers rich features that allow you to interact and share materials with participants, providing the best in collaboration solutions. Find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Skype for Business video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
- Connect from virtually anywhere
- Conduct online meetings
- Share your desktop, whiteboard and presentations
With Office 365, offered by InterCall, you get our industry-leading Reserva.tionless-Plus® audio conferencing platform integrated with Skype for Business Online, delivering an enhanced meeting experience:
- Enable external participants to join meetings
- Connect on multiple devices
- Call scheduling via Outlook®
- PSTN dial-in and dial-out
- Mixed Skype for Business/Reservatioless-Plus recording
- End conference
- *0 in-call support
24/7 GLOBAL SUPPORT
West UC provides 24/7 technical support to end-users and administrators thanks to our collaborations support team comprised of highly technical, certified agents skilled in the entire suite of Office 365 applications. The collaborations support team maintains a direct connection to Microsoft’s advanced support teams and can assist with:
- Implementation support
- Skype for Business Online/audio integration support
- End user support
- Administrator support
- Presale technical assistance and consultations
- Proactive product updates and alerts
West UC also has a team of over 1100 operators around the globe, with localized support available in 25 languages. Operators are available for in-call support by simply dialing *0.
TRAINING AND ADOPTION SERVICES
West UC training and adoption services ensure the successful deployment of Office 365 and are designed to promote rapid acceptance and use of new applications.
- Every Office 365 package comes with recorded training sessions for each of the products in the suite.
- West UC also offers free online training sessions.
- Additional advanced training and adoption services are available for purchase including on-demand recorded sessions, pre-packaged live virtual trainings, and customizable programs to fit any need.
DEPLOYMENT AND MIGRATION SERVICES
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Unified Communications partner, West UC has in-depth expertise in Microsoft professional services. Available for deployments of over 250 seats, professional migration services include the transition of operations and data, configuration and support from your legacy applications to Office 365 solutions.
- Enterprise (EPG) and mid-market support, migration and design services for Microsoft Exchange Server solutions.
- Notes and GroupWise to Exchange migration practice.
- Cloud migration services for Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Live Meeting and Skype for Business Online.
- Ability to blend online services with private hosting and onpremises deployments in a rich or simple co-existence.
- Federation assistance.