Ingeus needed a new dialler solution to speed connections and increase productivity, process payments while ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, and to provide a high level of security to protect consumer data and meet stringent requirements for government contracts.
Ian Gibson, Customer Service Director explains: "We reviewed all of the diallers on the market, but West was head and shoulders above the others. Not only did it provide best-in-class dialler functionality, but West Cloud Contact Pro (CCPro) also came with an integral inbound multichannel contact centre. Effectively it gave us access to "a contact centre in a box". We also liked the fact that as a cloud-based platform, Cloud Contact Pro was a very cost-effective option with in-built future-proof capability".
Ingeus also use:
- Cloud Contact Pro dialler capability across all outbound contracts for collections and sales work.
- Quality Management to review calls for compliance and accuracy as well as decision tress to support accuracy of information and training for new starters.
- Blended contact channel delivery of inbound/outbound emails to aid efficiency and performance.
"Dedicated and responsive project management meant the entire process went very well", commented Ian Gibson. "I also like the whole concept of Success Managers, working proactively assist us to get the best out of Cloud Contact Pro after implementation and sale - it adds so much value".
- 70% increase in productivity
- Improved customer experience
- Achieved challenging contractual government targets
- Introduction of homeworkers