Provide company updates to your shareholders and key stakeholders, and deliver your corporate events, financial results and important announcements with an interactive webcast. With your dedicated webcast service manager, you’ll have the help and expertise you need along the way.
Investor Day presentations │ AGM events │ Town Hall meetings │ Executive Updates │M&A events
Webcasting technology continues to evolve to keep pace with the streaming demands of a mobile-first audience. With the introduction of HTML5 players and HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), the experience for your viewers is better than ever. As companies realize the benefits of putting the faces of their executive teams front and center to improve trust and engagement, the use of video for events continues to trend upward.
We are a global leader in webcasting
- We are the only provider with webcast operations centers on four continents and staff in more than 10 countries dedicated to supporting your needs.
- We manage over 16,000 webcasts per year on behalf of 3,300 companies.
- We work with 100% of CAC 40, 66% of FTSE 100, 80% of DAX 30 and 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
We’ll manage every aspect of your webcast, so you can focus on your event and the people attending it. Your webcast includes:
- Dedicated webcast service manager who will provide personalized support, including scheduling your webcast, training your team, monitoring your event, and providing you with post-event analytics.
- Global scale and local support from webcast operation centers on four continents and staff in 10 countries; we can provide support and advice regarding local best practices around the world.
- Seamless mobile experiences to make it simple for users to access your webcast on the go. Our HTML5 players require no software to download, a responsive webcast caters to any tablet or smartphone.
- Actionable analytics give you insight into audience participation―from registration rates to how people engaged with your presentation.
- Distribution network to increase visibility of your webcast event details through our global distribution network, including Thomson Reuters Eikon (StreetEvents).
- Content protection via fully redundant signal paths and automatic failover, and 24/7 infrastructure support and network monitoring by our technical operations team. Encrypted file uploads help safeguard your content.
- Multi-language capabilities, translation and captioning services help you meet the needs of your global audience.
- Production & A/V support from our team of experienced onsite producers who can help you design an event that meets your needs and consult on venue, signal acquisition and A/V equipment rental.
Learn more about webcasting for PR and corporate communications.