This large, UK-based insurance intermediary focuses on creating innovative products and combines them with excellent customer service. Following years of experience running an on-premises contact center, the client knew that to boost productivity and drive up first call closures they needed some powerful technology on their side.
The total cost of ownership of their on-site system, with its ongoing maintenance, upgrades, IT drain and inflexible licensing, was proving to be an inflexible financial burden. The client needed wanted:
- A cost-effective and flexible solution to drive progress
- A speedy deployment that would coincide with the opening of their new flagship contact center
After a detailed evaluation of the market, the company chose to partner with West. Cloud Contact Pro offered a best of breed cloud contact center solution enabling the fastest return on investment. The client would be able to reap all the benefits of a web-based platform that supports call blending, multichannel capabilities and flexible licensing all within a high availability platform.
Using a fully blended agent approach with Cloud Contact Pro, the client maximized their available resources. The company’s 450 agents can now handle both inbound and outbound channels directly and efficiently. The cloud-based system has delivered significant benefits via advanced features that include:
- Back office telephony
- WFM and WFO for forecasting and adherence reporting
- PCI compliance
- Microsoft Dynamics integration
- Full call recording with Quality Monitoring
- Blended outbound with campaign management and various dialing modes including predictive
- Call flow editor and skills-based routing
Key client benefits:
- Speed of deployment – full implementation completed in just two months
- Single platform to provide a fully integrated solution out-of-the-box provides a holistic view of the client’s operation
- Ability to ensure PCI compliance through self-certification
- Microsoft Dynamics integration means there’s no uploading or downloading of information.
- Contact center activity is automatically embedded within the contact record, including the call recording URL