Find, connect and collaborate with partners, customers and suppliers around the world with NextPlane’s UC Exchange solution – the fastest growing Cloud-based community of federation-ready organizations.
Federation can be a difficult and time consuming task, limiting organizations Unified Communications (UC) platforms strictly to their own enterprise. With UC Exchange, a unique UC and social media federation service, organizations can find, connect and collaborate with partners, customers and suppliers, regardless of the UC platform they are using.
UC Exchange accelerates the building of collaborative business communities by eliminating the need to set-up and maintain separate federation connections with multiple partners, customer and suppliers.
Once federated via the UC Exchange portal, organizations are not constrained by the platform they reside on and can connect with any other UC Exchange member*.
With UC Exchange enterprises have access to the following services:
- UC-to-UC Federation: Federate your enterprise with other enterprises regardless of platform.
- Secure Management Portal: Where administrators can quickly provision their domains for federation, manage federation request workflows with other members and track usage.
- Directory Services: Look-up contacts in other organizations via the ‘UC Phonebook’ to quickly communicate across enterprises, securely.
- Advanced Routing Solutions: For organizations that may have multiple UC platforms across the same domain, UC Exchange can enable these platforms to talk to one another.
- Reporting and Analytics: Measure user adoption, track number of users and message volume, as well as other important metrics across your organization and partner community.
Advantages of NextPlane’s UC EXCHANGE
- Interoperability across a wide range of IM and Presence platforms including Microsoft Lync, Cisco, Google, Yammer and more.
- No upfront capital expense.
- No on premise software or hardware components.
- 24/7/365 managed service levels.
- Tiered membership levels with subscription-based pricing.
- Policy control and security; full control over federated traffic.
- 256 Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Secure SIP and XMPP (both over TLS and dial back).