MaxxSecure Analyzer integrates network logging, analysis, and reporting into a single system, delivering increased insight into security events throughout your network. An enterprise-class device management solution, MaxxSecure Analyzer minimizes the effort required to maintain acceptable use policies, identify attack patterns, and fine-tune policies, all within a familiar user interface for full network control.
Your Network Evolves. So Should Your Network Analysis Tools.
Networks are constantly evolving due to threats, organizational growth, and new regulatory or business requirements. Traditional analysis products focus on recording and identifying company-wide threats through logging, analysis and reporting over time. MaxxSecure Analyzer not only identifies threats, but provides flexibility to evolve alongside your ever-changing network. Management versatility includes diversity of form factors and architectural flexibility in a highly customizable format with simple licensing.
Always Have the Data You Need at Hand
With MaxxSecure Analyzer, you can generate highly customized, graphical reports for your business requirements while aggregating logs in a hierarchical, tiered logging topology.
- Collect, correlate, and analyze geographically and chronologically diverse security data.
- Aggregate alerts and log information from appliances and third-party devices in a single location, providing a simplified, consolidated view of your security posture.
- Provide detailed data capture for forensic purposes to comply with policies regarding privacy, disclosure of information, and security breaches
Network Event Correlation
This function allows IT administrators to quickly identify and react to network security threats across the network.
Scalable Performance and Capacity
MaxxSecure supports thousands of agents, and can dynamically scale storage based on retention/compliance requirements.
Centralized Logging of Multiple Record Types
Logging includes traffic activity, system events, viruses, attacks, web filtering events, and email filtering.
Choice of Standalone, Collector or Analyzer Mode
MaxxSecure Analyzer can be deployed as an individual unit or optimized for a specific operation such as Store & Forward or Analytics.
Virtual and Physical Appliance Form Factors
Available for VMware, Hyper-V and multiple hardware appliance form factors
Reporting and Visualization Tools
UTM and Traffic Summary Reports
Regularly analyze the security profile and traffic/bandwidth patterns with a consolidated UTM/traffic report.
Built-in Report Templates
Utilize or modify the PDF templates to display colorful, comphrehensive and graphical network security and usage reports.
Raise and monitor important events to present the IT administrator with unprecedented insight into potentially anomalous behavior.
Generate ad-hoc graphical views of summary traffic, web, email and threat activity.
JSON AND XML (WEB SERVICES) APIs
- APIs are available on all MaxxSecure Analyzer hardware models and virtual machines.
- JSON API allows MSSPs/large enterprises to manipulate reports, charts/datasets, and objects.
- XML API Enables IT administrators to quickly provision/configure MaxxSecure Analyzer and generate reports.
- Access tools, sample code, documentation, and interact with the developer community.